Violence Against Women Document Library
NOTE: Circuit court judges, court commissioners and clerks can find the Judicial Guide to Firearm Surrender Hearings: Domestic Abuse, Child Abuse and Harassment Injunctions and Firearm Surrender Hearing Procedures for Clerks on CourtNet, the Wisconsin Court System's internal website.
Firearms Surrender Resources
- Domestic Violence Training Curriculum
- Enforcement of TRO/Injunctions/Bond Conditions/Court Orders (Draft Policy)
- Investigating Domestic Abuse
- Wisconsin Prosecutor's Domestic Abuse Reference Book
- Goals & Objectives Chart
- STOP Formula Grant Implementation Plan 2010-12
- Victim Services Recovery Act Sample Letter of Reporting Certification
Updates coming soon.